Sunday 9 November 2008

Cleaning Up, Big Time!

  • Read all the good books and watch all the good movies.
  • Travel all the interesting places.
  • Click some good photos.
  • Start a cookery blog, develop recipes
  • First and foremost, break news, do good news stories on the professional .
  • Then, progress in life by doing things which I have always wanted to do.
Insane it might sound, but I was just listing out certain important things I want to do in my life, apart from raising my family, offering them bread and shelter, and being good to my pals and countrymen.

So, why this sudden outburst? I don't know if it is the same with others, but in my case, I have been harassed by an evil friend called Mr. Laziness since a long time.

So I am now doing some major cleaning-up exercises. I am making my mind strong by writing this blog entry. I am going to take one step at a time.

So, one good early result is, my devoting time for world cinema. I have already watched some good ones. My colleague and friend Kugan is my key supplier of these movies!

So expect my briefs on those good movies I would be watching/already watched in the coming days....

No comments: